The Diner is located at 9th Avenue and 14th Street in the middle of Manhattan’s ultra hip Meatpacking District. Famous for serving American comfort food to the after hour crowds of Kiss & Fly and The Gansevoort Hotel’s rooftop bar Plunge, there is more to this cool late night hang out than Top 40 hits and Disco fries. I was lucky to meet Ronifer, one of the establishment’s fabulous bar tenders. I was informed by a friend that I NEEDED to try his cappuccino, so I ordered myself the caffeinated concoction (let me inform you this was at 4 am) and was pleasantly surprised by tasting the best cappuccino I’ve ever had in my life. With a unique blend of God knows what and a lot of love, this cup was truly good ’til the last drop. So the next time you find yourself stumbling around the district’s cobblestone streets, be sure to drop in and visit Ronifer for a cocktail and a cappuccino at The Diner.
- The Diner’s Hidden Gem (jacoboheme.wordpress.com)
- A Weekend Along Historic Route 66 (yapanowtravelblog.wordpress.com)
- Lunch Break: Hidden Gems At Junior’s; Lure Fishbar (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- ‘Dancing With the Stars’: Hidden Gems of the Finals! (popwatch.ew.com)
- Vintage American diner in a Welsh shed (boingboing.net)